We have seven conference areas:
• The Duck Pond Conference room – seats up to 60 delegates (cinema style)
• The Crested Barbet Conference room – seats up to 35 delegates (cinema style)
• The Anna Patricia Board room – seats 12 delegates
• The Gretna Fountain Room – seats up to 100 delegates. This room also works well as an exhibition area or training room.
• The Copper Leopard Hall – seats 200 delegates (cinema style)
• Spacious gardens suitable for Team building
• Paintball facilities for team building
All rooms are located amongst beautiful tranquil gardens and offer large modern conferencing areas with natural daylight, blackout or adjustable lighting as well as sound equipment. We offer several breakout areas both internal or external on request as well as accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner with two breaks during the day, with refreshments.
Iced water, freshly squeezed juice and mints are a standard along with note pads and pencils. We also offer the use of technical equipment on request as well as a shuttle service, team building facilities and facilitators.
Our conference co-ordinators are professional, well trained. and will assist to ensure a well planned, productive conference event.
Conference Facilities at a glance:
• Your enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently
• Your event organised seamlessly and without disruption
• Room layout to suit your requirements
• External breakout facilities on request
• Separate dining area for delegates
• Conference stationery for each delegate
• Iced water / fruit juice on the tables with mints for each delegate
• Staff on hand during the day to deal with queries
• Refreshments with tea brakes
• Coffee and tea with muffins on arrival
• Additional technical equipment on request
• Shuttle service on request
• Team building or Facilitators on request
• Internet availability
• Photo copy facilities.